On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Building Engineering Specialist.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Facility’s maintenance and managing construction projects, including on-site coordination, quality control and contract management.
- Electrical repairs
- Mechanical repairs
- Plumbing repairs
- Infrastructure repairs
- Equipment and related systems
- Safety and environmental checks
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 1-3 years experience with basic electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, installing equipment, etc.
- Able to operate various building equipment such as Hilo, forklift, floor scrubbers, etc. as mandated by OSHA regulated training (provided by FCA)
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently
- OSHA mandated medical exam and drug test required (provided by Supplier) to insure the worker is physically qualified to perform the duties. The PIV Physical and Drug Screen must be updated every 3 years.
- May be required to drive a company car - valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
- May be required to travel – domestic (0-20%)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.