On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Support to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution
- Performs advance root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems
- Provide technical support on a variety of issues
- Escalate problems to next level support professionals when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Automotive Technology
- Minimum of 3 years of automotive repair experience to effectively develop, manage and implement internal methods to maintain accurate and consistent quality repair guidance offered to Dealer Technicians
- Strong analytical, communication, and coaching skills to support Agents as a Technical Lead and to identify any potential training needs
- Project/Process Management experience to ensure emerging and unresolved issues are escalated and tracked until successful resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office -- Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc. or Google Suite -- Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace work environment
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker with a willingness to work with others, partnering with Customer Care Managers and Agents to maintain awareness of the customer's vehicle repair progress; continuous review of escalations and providing feedback on case information quality to Agents. In addition, work directly with Engineering to resolve issues in the field
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals under minimal supervision
- Will be required to drive a company car - valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
- Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in Technical Assistance case handling
- Understanding of dealership service & parts processes and operations
- Strong Customer Assistance or Customer Service
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.