On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Capacity Management Specialist to join their team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Addressing capacity issues and implementing resolutions
- Competency in many systems and interacting across several different functional areas will be required. Interact and work with several internal areas such as Purchasing, Supplier Delivery Risk Management, Supplier Quality, Product Planning, Logistics, Global Convergence and Engineering to resolve issues
- Work closely with external suppliers to resolve critical issues
- Lead cross functional projects with several internal groups to resolve current issues and to proactively identify potential opportunities
- Creation and execution of risk mitigation activities using strong logic and problem solving skills will also be expected
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain.
- 2+ years of experience within Supply Chain and OEM
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.