On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for a Test Planner (Intermediate) in the Powertrain group. The successful candidate will define and document powertrain test requirements for prototype, pre-production, production vehicles and engine and transmission dynamometer testing.
- Collaborate with Powertrain vehicle custodians, MIM's, Core Engine Program Managers, ER&D group, and Vehicle Integration to verify testing requirements match Powertrain DVP plans
- Responsible for completing the Powertrain sections of the Vehicle Validation Plan (VVP) worksheets for each vehicle platform
- Document vehicle and dyno requirements into the web database IPTBS by scheduled deadline
- Support all the requirements to meet a development plan and ensures only those vehicles and dynamometers required are ordered
- Analyze and scrub the quantities to ensure all requirements are met
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in program management or vehicle validation and testing
- Experience in working with web base systems
- Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering