On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Coordinator to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Administration and/or coordination of multiple programs and projects
- Compiles and develops status reports, coordinates schedules, manages meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and identifies and resolves technical problems
- Layout of presentations, reports, and statistical tables
- Coordinates project activities and business plans and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately
Bachelor's Degree preferred with 3+ years related Administrative experience or an Associates with 5+ years progressive experience
Must have a Professional presence and ability to interface with all levels of management to provide Executive support to 2-Eng Directors and their respective teams
Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
Ability to multi-task
Strong working knowledge of Windows Operating System and applications - Microsoft Office & G-Suites tools
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.