On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Centralization Analyst to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training
- Process HR transaction requests from facilities around the U.S. and Canada into the HR system
- Ensure each request is complete and is compliant with the organizations SOX guidelines
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of FMLA regulations and requirements is highly desired
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally and within HR
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office products
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.