On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years of data management/mining, reporting (templates/web solutions), ad-hoc requests, and analytics experience following data science languages: Power BI, Qliksense, SQL, and use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- R, Python, Java, Julia, MATLAB, etc., preferred
- Support executive level presentations regarding Supplier Diversity Spend Performance vs. Goals with consultative mindset in solving challenges with ability to create and deliver executive level presentations.
- Excellent customer services skills, willing to go above and beyond to support the needs of all stakeholders
- Exhibits a willingness to do things differently and consistently translates ideas into actions that deliver results
- Self-Starter, highly motivated, innovative, able to solve challenges and deliver solutions and results with minimum supervision
- Master's degree
- Background in Purchasing or Supplier Diversity
- Commitment and dedication in delivering a premier product with a focus on quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Database and data analytics certifications
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.