On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experience Customer Service / International Supply Liaison to join their team. The successfull candidate will assist between regional markets and the global sourcing facilities on issues concerning part availability, logistics, and order fulfillment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work with Inventory Control, Parts Distribution Centers, Logistics, Technical Service Operations, and Purchasing to resolve aged customer backorders and critical customer cases
- Analyze aged orders for fulfillment by supplier or alternative parts sourcing
- Responsible for utilizing various systems (legacy and web based) to analyze supply chain pipeline and communicate order status to international customer base
- Organize and lead weekly meetings with markets discussing major constraints and provide updates on escalated orders/cases
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related program
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong people skills with the ability to work with widely diverse cultures
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Knowledge of inventory/management systems, supply chain management, and/or operations management
- Excel & Access experience required. (Moderate to Advanced Access skills, including ability to write complex queries, create forms and reports)
- Fluency in Chinese/Mandarin, Spanish, or Arabic
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.