On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Resident Engineer to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provide technical direction regarding root cause analysis
- Issue resolution and establish corrective actions serving as the subject matter expert within the manufacturing facility
- Employ advanced problem-solving expertise to correct unfavorable variances and communicate alternative measures to mitigate engineering, timing and/or financial issues
- Support product design intent and function while assisting with identification and solutions of manufacturing constraints. Identify risks/hazards associated with product designs, processes, applications, applying lessons learned, and assist in the generation of FMEA's and associated Control Plans
- Provide expert technical leadership in coordinating and directing cross functional teams in the application of quality initiatives
- Deliver clear direction to skilled and non-skilled trades in the operation of product testing to generate necessary quality test data
- Provide supervision necessary to perform, administer or direct rework/repair methods and processes in compliance with engineering standards. Develop programs to support World Class Manufacturing
- Previous experience working in a Union environment
- Background in LEAN Manufacturing principles or World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and problem solving techniques
- Stamping experience, a plus
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.