On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- Completed Bachelor's Degree required: Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a computer-related field
- Preferred 3-4 years previous experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer and/or experience working with Supplier Quality Engineering processes
- Open to entry level, however, with at least 2 years hands-on technical roles in the field but MUST HAVE:
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and data mining with advanced skills with Google Sheets formulas & database design.
- Tracking project deadlines and schedules associated with the enhancement of various systems and reporting tools, as well as elicit system and reporting requirements using interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements; analyze and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solution
- Must be strategic, ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize data from various sources (both internal and external)
- Experience in Automotive Industry
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal direction, able to lead and manage projects
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team setting, within a high pressure environment with changing priorities
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Training and or public presentation experience preferred
- May be required to travel domestically 10% and work outside of normal business hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.