On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Cost Analyst Associate to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Evaluate costs for various projects and/or departments, to determine and implement cost procedures and methods
- Preparation and analysis of cost reports and costing evaluations
- Examine and review unusual cost records
- Ensure cost data is allocated correctly
- MUST HAVE completed Bachelor Degree (pref BA/BS Business Administration or Supply Chain Management)
- Strong MS Office and Google Suite applications, especially proficient in Excel and Google Sheet
- Proficiency in data management, analysis, and entry
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow up on repetitive tasks
- Strong communication skills is a MUST
- Ability to build consensus
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.