On behalf of our world class manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for a Quality Supervisor to join their team.
- Responsible for leading union personnel in the manufacturing of quality products
- Oversee the quality activities in all production and assembly areas on any shift
- Assist with the execution of quality checks to ensure quality products are being delivered to the customer
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree required with minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience
- Experience in automotive manufacturing environment, directing hourly union workers preferred
- MS Office proficiency and excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible to work in a fast paced unionized manufacturing environment and flexible to rotating schedule, overtime and weekends
- May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license and clean driving record required
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.