Our Tier 1, injection molding/automotive client is in search of a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates. Contact us for more details.
- Identifying opportunities for reducing the seven losses.
- Methods are based on Lean Management and are fully integrated into the development of improved processes.
- Consistently regarding and considering CU Standards
- Budgeting and identification of opportunities for improvements with the focus in all production related areas
- Analyzation of processes on base of detailed KPIs
- Support plant management in the permanent optimization of the plant with strategic CIP scopes
- Collaboration with local management team to identify and prioritize CIP projects
- Planning, leading and executing of cross functional workshops/projects to optimize according to the principles of the continuous improvement process
- Coordinate, assess and control CIP activities across the plant departments
- Train colleagues and management according to continuous improvement principle
- Push the local organization forward with tools
- Identify best practice out of information exchange with other plant