On behalf of our automotive client located in Windsor, ON, we are recruiting for a Quality Engineer.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Conduct a variety of tests on processes, subassemblies, and parts to ensure functions are according to specifications or to determine the cause of failure
- Communicate with customers as required
- Implement and maintain quality standards and systems
- Design checking fixtures to meet customer requirements
- Be a productive member of the PQP teams
- Perform all requirements of APQP activities
- Co-ordinate the activities of other members of the quality department
- Train and update personnel to perform quality checks and do SPC recording
- Effectively use AutoCAD related software’s
- Create control plans, data sheets, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in new product launch environment in the Automotive Industry
- Education: Post Secondary or equivalent
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizing, planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to train personnel
- Ability to find information, document relevant information and knowledge of computers
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Skilled in Microsoft office
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.