Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is built on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provide administrative project and/or process support for the Maintenance Department, supporting the Maintenance Manager, and other Maintenance Department personnel
- Maintain records, processes, procedures including responsibility for data entry of specific Maintenance related information
- Create and maintain a facilities projects master schedule
- Coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties
- Assist in all permitting and outage documentation
- Conduct client and end user coordination for facilities projects to ensure proper and timely awareness and understanding of project impacts.
- Performs administrative support tasks for a specific function, project, or organization within Facilities and Maintenance organization
- Reviews and analyzes data and information and reconciles report discrepancies.
- Compile and generate reports, track status of projects and budgets, and to create presentations
- Maintenance purchasing requisitions and tracking
- Spare part tracking and crib inventory tracking
- Comply and enforce all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company
- Other duties as assigned by the management team
- Possess 3-5 years in an administrative role preference given to a manufacturing environment
- Post secondary education in Administration is an asset
- Experience in Maintenance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Proficient is MS Office Suite and SharePoint
- Ability to design and implement processes to enhance workflow and data management
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.