Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is built on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provide human resources support and assistance with the day-to-day management of Human Resources operations
- Conduct fact finding interviews / investigations related to employee relation issues including discrimination, harassment, discipline, conflict resolution, and corrective performance actions
- Assist in preparation of correspondence, presentations, brochures, publications, and reports
- Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Maintain employee information, upload documentation, and perform daily management of the HRIS
- Update employee handbook, policies and procedures
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Perform general office duties such as filing office documents, scheduling/arranging meetings, etc.
- Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
- Perform other duties as required
- Post Secondary Education in Business Administration / Human Resources
- Previous experience working in a Human Resources position or similar role
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.