Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.
The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is build on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Coordinate installations of all equipment at all facilities
- Coordinate work done at any new building or growth at all facilities
- Able to develop timeline, budgets for all projects
- Able to source suppliers and track their progress for all trades
- Able to develop and follow buy off procedures for all equipment and buildings
- Create and keep track of any and all drawings needed to complete work above
- Mechanical Engineering background capable of understanding any aspect of the above responsibilities
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in equipment installation of presses, welders, etc.
- Solid understanding of materials and manufacturing processes (metal forming, robotics, automation)
- Must be able to use Microsoft office and Project
- Theoretical understanding of electrical devices and servo systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to freely travel across borders (USA)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Strong technical and analytical aptitudes for problem solving
- Good analytical ability
- Computer literate – AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Prioritizing / time management skills, ability to cope with multiple tasks
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.