On behalf of our metal stamping client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Robotics Technician.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Automotive Manufacturing company
- Test machines and equipment, Inspect mechanical installations and construction
- Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction
- Participate in machinery installation, repair and maintenance Additional Skills/Knowledge/Expertise
- Operate computer-assisted design systems (CAD), RS Logix 5000, Allen Bradley, Siemens
- Must know and understand RsLogic 500/5000 is a must. Ladder programming
- A complete understanding of manufacturing systems and operations including mechanical, electrical and controls processes; and a proven ability to work well with others in a team-based work environment
- Assist in the training of junior personnel in robotic applications and uses of the system, as applicable to specific job functions and as directed by management.
- Programmer/Troubleshooting in Fanuc Robots, RS Logix 5000, Slick Programs, Allen-Bradley Panel View 1250. PLC programming/troubleshooting.
- Program and Troubleshoot PLC programs which automates Welding and Press stamping Lines
- using RSLogix 5000, Slick programs and RSLogix 500
- Troubleshoot weld cells and metal stamping presses related robots and/or control issues
- Program robot and teach points for various tasks
- Troubleshoot service and repair robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics
- Install and test performance of robotic systems and other mechanical automation equipment
- Prepare and interpret CAD drawings, for design purposes and assist in cost estimation for systems
- Design and build Human interface panel view applications using FactoryTalk View
- Design and build safety systems for robot and stamping presses
- Maintain inventories of production supplies such as sensors and cables
- Prepare standards and schedules and supervise mechanical maintenance programs for metal stamping presses and Robots
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training Credentials Experience: Automotive Manufacturing 1 year to 5 year
- At least 2 years Robotics / Automation - college education
- Minimum 6 months of Automotive experience
- Allen Bradley Logix 5000 PLC, Fanuc Robotics
- Mechanically inclined
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.