|Location||Oakville, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
On behalf of our World Class manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Warranty assistance team member
- Call centre environment
- Assist Dealers with warranty questions and clarifications
- Review and validate selected warranty claims and repair prior approval requests
- Maintain a professional demeanor when acting with internal and external customers
- Follow internal processes to ensure achievement of company goals and objectives
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, listening and empathy skills
- Licensed Automotive technician or Dealership Service adviser experience (5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Proven ability to analyze and troubleshoot car/truck repair situations using established procedures and policies as guidelines
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Technical Certification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications Bilingual (French/English) an asset
- Ford Dealership - Fixed Operations - claim assessment experience
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.