The MEDA Limited Recruiting Team is growing!
The MEDA Technical Recruiter will be responsible for conducting full cycle recruiting activities for our full portfolio of clients. The Technical Recruiter works closely with the Account Manager and Recruiting Manager to understand and execute a sourcing strategy to locate qualified candidates for our positions. Position reports to the Recruiting Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in a Business or Related Discipline
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills
- Work well independently
- Possess strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated self-starter; focused and persistent
- Strong sales skills; qualifying, sourcing and closing
- Comfortable, diplomatic and discrete in working with customers in a professional manner
- Team player who can interact effectively with all office staff, candidates, suppliers, partners, and customers to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
This position is hourly, plus commission. MEDA provides a comprehensive healthcare package, educational incentives, and a safe work environment based on integrity and professionalism
- Resourceful in working with colleges/universities, various online job board services, and other candidate mining research techniques to attract qualified candidates
- Review, research and understand technical job requirements
- Conducting the full cycle recruitment process for a variety of open positions
- Building strong rapport with candidates to ensure that MEDA Engineering & Technical Services is the employer of choice
- Ability to build a strong network of candidates to cross reference for future openings
- Completing various word processing and spreadsheet activities
- Data entry into our Applicant Tracking System
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.