- High School graduation or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing/assembly plant as a Maintenance Tech
- Must possess Mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Must be able to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical problems in a production assembly environment.
- Diagnose and repair various manufacturing and assembly equipment
- Diagnose and repair various equipment such as production assembly, testing equipment, conveyance systems, torque systems, press systems, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Fabricate equipment
- Rebuild Tools
- Rebuild gearboxes, spindles, and drill units.
- Read and interpret test equipment results
- Read and interpret measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers
- Operate powered industrial trucks
- Read and interpret test equipment data
- Work with production to correct quality problems as well as continuous improvement projects
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Complies with the OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Blood borne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; Powered Industrial Trucks; P.P.E. and Ergonomics
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Operate man lifts
- Operate overhead cranes and portable cranes
- Work with production to correct quality problems as well as continuous improvement on projects
- Some overnight travel and ability to periodically work non-traditional business hours to support production.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.