- Valid 2nd Class Power Engineer Certificate (required)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in 2nd class power plant operation
- Gas Turbine Experience
- HP Boiler Experience
- Maintenance Skills
- PC MS Office skills
- 1st Aid Training
- Confined Space Training
- Attention to detail
- Clearly communicates well with peers and supervisor
- Operating proficiency in all aspects of a Cogeneration Powerhouse system & associated equipment
- Provide input into SOP development
- Familiar with all aspects L.O.T.O.
- Willing to work on a 12 hour rotating (including weekends) shift
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.